How Botox Can Help You
posted: Apr. 11, 2022.
Would you like to look more youthful? BOTOX injections provided by your Tamarac and Pompano Beach, FL, dermatologists, Dr. Melanie Hecker and Dr. David Hecker of Hecker Dermatology Group, will help smooth the fine lines and wrinkles on your face.
How BOTOX can help you
BOTOX is an FDA-approved treatment for fine lines and wrinkles. During your treatment, your Tamarac and Pompano, FL, skin doctor injects BOTOX into the muscles you use to make dynamic facial expressions, like smiling, frowning and squinting. The treatment prevents the muscle from moving, which relaxes wrinkles and lines in the skin over the muscle.
BOTOX injections can:
- Smooth the Vertical Lines Between Your Eyes: Do your lines make you look tired or angry? Your friends and co-workers will stop asking you if you had a rough night when you use BOTOX to minimize the "11" lines between your eyes.
- Improve Crow's Feet and Forehead Furrows: BOTOX treatments are also an excellent choice if you have crinkly crow's feet at the corners of your eyes or if forehead furrows have changed the look of your brow.
- Target Laugh Lines: Aging decreases the production of collagen, a protein that keeps your skin elastic. When the skin loses elasticity, it doesn't bounce back as quickly after you smile or laugh. Eventually, the lines around your mouth become permanent. Thanks to BOTOX, those lines will be smooth once again.
- Offer Natural Results: You've probably seen a few actresses or actors who can barely move their faces after BOTOX treatment. Fortunately, that's usually not the case with BOTOX treatment. Your dermatologist can provide a very natural result simply by controlling the number and placement of BOTOX injections.
- Provide A Temporary or Long-Term Solution: BOTOX results usually last about three to six months. If you love how youthful you look with BOTOX injections, you can schedule regular follow-up appointments every three to four months to maintain your results.
Renew your appearance with BOTOX! Call (954) 783-2323 to make an appointment with your dermatologists in Tamarac and Pompano Beach, FL, Dr. Melanie Hecker and Dr. David Hecker of Hecker Dermatology Group.